Are you an unpublished writer looking for a publisher for your fully-written manuscript? We are a hybrid small press publisher currently accepting submissions for 2023 and 2024 by new and experienced writers. Agented submissions are not required. In particular, we are seeking novels about controversial topics, innovative ideas, minority groups, and equal rights.
We do not accept simultaneous submissions or submissions from non-U.S. residents. Thank you!
Genres we accept are:
- mysteries, legal mysteries, cozy mysteries, small town police mysteries, psychological thrillers, political thrillers,
- strong women’s fiction, romance, contemporary romance, historical romance,
- medical thrillers, musician fiction,
- action/adventure science fiction, dystopian science fiction and fantasy, military fiction, military science fiction, military fiction featuring women in a leadership role,
- paranormal YA, contemporary YA, fantasy YA,
- single author collections of poetry,
- medical memoirs, music memoirs, true crime memoirs, or true story memoirs.
Please DO NOT submit space operas, Christian fiction, Christian romance, Christian memoirs, erotica, or short story collections.
We are not afraid to publish books with hot topics. If your manuscript does contain a hot topic, please mention it in your cover letter when submitting your manuscript.
Please contact Brittiany Koren at Written Dreams Publishing using the contact form below about your manuscript. Please list all of the following items in your email. Thank you!
- Author name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Manuscript title
- Word Count
- Previous works published, if applicable
We prefer to receive manuscripts that are at least 45,000 words – 90,000 words long. However, there are exceptions. If your manuscript is the exception, please explain. After receiving a reply from us, please submit your full manuscript to Brittiany Koren, Editor in a Microsoft Word document, single-spaced, in Times New Roman 12 point font. Thank you!